Sunday, May 17, 2009

5.17.09

At work… waiting for these stupid signs to print out. Yup, I get to put up all of our offers throughout the store [although I will not tell you where I work]. Its not necessarily a good time, but it allows for me to do things like this instead. Last night was great! I had an awesome time and my boyfriend bought me some sushi/chinese food. We sat and relaxed and watched Super High Me together. Smoking and taking drops of liquid THC [which I HIGHly recommend]. Our relationship seems to be getting better, as long as both of are actually trying. I am working on a scavenger hunt in the Reno area. My idea is to post clues on all my webspaces and to hide the Spacesleeper pillows around town. I think it is a great way to get the community involved. It is going to take a while to get that plan up and running though. A lot of time but not a lot of money, unless we have some sort of winner reception with free Spacesleeper shwag and drinks of sorts. That would be really fun but so much goes into public relations like that, not everybody realizes. You have to get permits for where you want to be, you have to have all the right advertising, vendors, partners…. everything. Its not simple. But we will get there folks. Our adwords campaign is down right now I’m pretty sure. Were venturing towards different avenues of advertisement. We having got results back of its actually working or not. I think today after work I will probablly go grocery shopping and possibly go see Star Trek in DLP down at Parklane. Geez, having two monitors up all the time is kind of confusing. Gotta remember the scroll lock key. I was looking at this monitor and my mouse wasn’t moving. Anyways, I am excited for the ETD.POP music festival in San Francisco for Memorial Day weekend. Six days from today and I will be there. Its hard to have fun and try to work all the time. I need a laptop super bad so that I can commit to working on Spacesleeper all day long. I just don’t have all the time and all the resources! But I am working on it folks. Maybe I’ll start an online fundraiser to get one! Good idea right? Well kids I think thats about all for the weekend update. If you have any questions regarding products, me or anything else, don’t hesitate to leave a note. You can also check out spacesleeper.com for all your needs. It works well for everything! From TMJ to camping! Who know pillows good be so much fun. PEACE&LOVE.

No comments:

Post a Comment