Thursday, May 28, 2009

epic shit coming soon.

Haha. I guess thats tumblr.s way of telling me maybe I should get on here more. It would be easy if I only had a laptop. I want real, real, real, bad. I don’t know how to get one. But I really need one. This sucks. Ha. I have 0 credit. What do I do about that? I don’t know how to build credit. Can I hire someone to do that for me or something? This is lame. HAHA. BFD coming up next weekend. Hella can’t wait. SOOO many good people. 311, YEAH YEAH YEAHS, Dead Confederate, The Offspring, Cage the Elephant, Taking Back Sunday, Metric, Steve Aoki, Designer Drugs, Villians, DJ AM. Ahhhh so fucking stoked. I am hella sad that Does it Offend you Yeah? got canceled. Hella day offff today. Gotta go get my customized plates NVHIPPY hella excited. If you see me driving around, give me a HONKHONK. hehe. Definitely trying to come up with some ideas for Spacesleeper. But like I said, its hard to work online when you have one computer, two people, and one of them does not get off the computer. Ya, thats Shawn for you. LOL. Its okay tho, as long as he is happy. I think we are doing really good lately. It sucks that Shawn thinks that you can never just be happy together without and addon. Like kids, or money, or you don’t live together. He thinks in our situation it won’t last. But I think it will. I love him a lot and I refuse to give up everrrrr. Listening to Cage the Elephant right now. I am going to start frequently posting a song of the day and a movie of the day accompanied by a review. Stay tuned kids. I will also add a weekly review of world news, fashion, and the latest shows I’ve been to. Its gonna be fun. Make sure you stay tuned, EPIC SHIT coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment