Thursday, May 14, 2009

thoughts of late.

I have figured that having a DVR really…. either benefits me or makes me lesser of a person. I can watch what I want, whenever I want. But I’m not really keeping up with the rest of the world am I? But how many other people DVR and aren’t keeping up with the world either. I am trying to get the Spacesleeper going, I just don’t have enough things to say at the moment. But as I get more in more confident with this new “Community Projects Engineer” position I think that I will find more and more ways to reach out to people. I think the best idea I have had so far is concentrating more locally then trying to go Global overnight. If you have any ideas or want to help, I can’t pay you, but I will smoke you out and I think thats a great start. Yes the Spacesleeper, LLC company does support the legalization of medical marijuana and are strong supporters of weed itself every single day. Just throwing that out there, although that probablly won’t help my company in the long run. Anyways, more to come later. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment