Tuesday, May 19, 2009

ob la di, ob la da. life goes on.

wtf. My tumblarity keeps decreasing. Lol. I guess that means I need to blog more. Can do! So yesterday was awesome I would have to say. Worked at the desk job and my amazing boyfriend picked me up from work and had some awesome surprises for me I must say. Looong day, it seemed like but I gues I ended up actually doing a lot. I am oh so very tired this morning. Stayed up to late. I am still working on this spacesleeper business and I will not stop until the world hears me. Yeah, I thought that it looked stupid and ridiculous when I first saw it to. My exact reaction was, “haha, what the fuck is that?” But then I got used to it. I had reconstructive jaw surgery. Doctors broke my top jaw and moved it forward, also removing the bones that hold your teeth together on the roof of my mouth. You know that rigid part you have to run you tongue across? YA. I don’t have that. Using the spacesleeper during that time really changed things for me. See I couldn’t take my pain meds. I was allergic at the time. And sleeping on my jaw just made me ache and ache and ache. I literally could not take it. I tried the Spacesleeper because my Dad kept pushing it on me (it is his invention you know). It ended up letting me heal better than I had before and cut my “not allowed to eat time” pretty much in half. It relieved my headaches and the pressure that builds against your face when you sleep and after that I was like “I’m hooked.” I pretty much don’t go a night sleeping without it. I look so much more refreshed in the morning after I’ve rested with that all night as opposed to me just cramming my face into my pillow for eight hours. I have grown fond of that little pillow I must say. Its not that I am hooked on advertising! I am hooked on this pillow. I don’t want to shove it in everyones face and say “HEY TRY THIS!” “BUY THIS” “TRY THIS”. I want people to like it on their own account, and I’m just tryin to get the word out. I am trying to help, and people are having a pretty hard time realizing that. I’ve been hatemailed a few times now, but I have to say its going to all be worth it in the end. I will make my Dad happy, and I will be helping people.

No comments:

Post a Comment