Thursday, May 14, 2009

today, the ending.

All in all today went well, however uneventful. I watched the sequel to Rocky Horror Picture Show. A horrible little movie called Shock Treatment. It was quite interesting but proved to be a waste of time. I would not recommend it be watched by anybody. However I do strongly suggest the Rocky Horro Picture Show, both the movie and the play. Both are of EPIC PROPORTION. I hardly worked on Spacesleeper and am supposed to be planning a scavenger hunt event in the Reno local area. I am thinking I might have to put more planning into this then I expected. Which is by no means at all a bad thing… I just have to put more planning into it. Although we should be supporting local business we have decided to make some of the pillow over seas in China. We have an associate named Todi and are arranging plans to fly over and inspect the factory. I am terrified of China. I don’t know why but I feel like something horrible will happen to me if I go there. Am I wrong. Well other than that my thoughts have come to a hault and I need to eat something and prepare for sleep. And smoke a bowl. Yes people, as I may have said before SPACESLEEPER, LLC in an advocate of legal marijuana. So go at it you stoners, and check out spacesleeper.com while your at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment