Sunday, May 31, 2009

eek,

I am currently traumatized. Yesterday, I got emotionally raped. By a girl. I got emotionally raped. And I don’t understand why I am so shook up over the comments she made and the gestures… and everything that happened. But I felt drained when I left, and wished I had never came in the first place. It wasn’t worth watching you DJ to feel like this. I feel gross and dirty. Anyways. A week from today I will be on Haight&Ashbury with the love of my life. It will have been exactly a year since we both realized that we love eachother. I am so excited to be able to share the experience together again. BFD is going to be amazing. I can’t wait to be there all day with you. I don’t care that all of our friends will be there, also enjoying the concert. The whole time I want to concentrate on you and do everything I can to make you happy. That’s what I live for, is to when you are truly happy. I can hear it in your voice and see it in your smile. And when I know that your that happy because of me… well. Lets just say thats the best feeling ever. I am sorry I hurt you the other day. I know the only time you really get angry is when your sad. I try not to mess up, but sometimes I don’t think about the consequences of my actions. And after I mess up… I want to die, because I don’t ever want to hurt you.
On another note Spacesleeper is going to be sponsoring the band Cerra Velle. You can find them on myspace… or whichever networking site is best for you… I’m sure they have. There will be MUCH, much more to come about that and I am truly excited for the chance to get to work with these guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment